300 grams of noodle dumplings are ready to buy, boiled, drained.
10 pieces of dumpling skin
50 grams of mustard caisim
1 leek finely chopped
oil for frying
250 grams of diced chicken fillet
1 1 / 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
150 cc water
4 cloves garlic
1 / 2 tsp pepper grain
1 1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 tsp sugar
750 cc chicken broth
1 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder flavor
1. Soak mustard caisim in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove and drain.
2. Fold the dumpling skin in half, bend and incorporate the ends, fried until golden.
3. Make a chicken stew: Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, saute ground spices until fragrant, put the chicken, soy sauce, soy sauce and water. Water and cook until slightly reduced.
4. Presentation: place the noodles in a bowl, put mustard and green onions, berries topped with chicken stew, flush it with a sauce just before serving.
5. Serve chicken with dumplings fried noodles.